Advanced Manufacturing Partnership Steering Committee
The Steering Committee is co-chaired by Andrew Liveris, President, Chairman, and CEO of the Dow Chemical Company, and Rafael Reif, President of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
The commitee is comprised of the following members:
- Wes Bush, CEO and President, Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Mary Sue Coleman President, The University of Michigan
- David Cote, Chairman and CEO, Honeywell
- Nicholas Dirks, Chancellor, University of California, Berkeley
- Kenneth Ender, President, Harper College
- Leo Gerard, International President, United Steelworkers
- Hon. Shirley Ann Jackson, President, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Eric Kelly, President and CEO, Overland Storage
- Klaus Kleinfeld, Chairman and CEO, Alcoa Inc.
- Andrew Liveris, President, Chairman, and CEO, The Dow Chemical Company
- Ajit Manocha, CEO, GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- Douglas Oberhelman, Chairman and CEO, Caterpillar Inc.
- Annette Parker, President, South Central College
- G.P. “Bud” Peterson, President, Georgia Tech
- Luis Proenza, President, The University of Akron
- Rafael Reif, President, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Eric Spiegel, President and CEO, Siemens Corp.
- Mike Splinter, Chairman and CEO, Applied Materials Inc.
- Christie Wong Barrett, CEO, MacArthur Corp.